GOLDENER ENGEL | HOTEL – RESTAURANT
Großer Markt 2
Tel.: +49 (0) 62 52 / 25 63
Fax: +49 (0) 62 52 / 40 71
We are pleased to see that you are contacting us. What would you like to share with us? Please choose one of the following options:
IMPORTANT DETAILS AT A GLANCE
- Our reception is open from 07:00 to 22:00 hrs.
- If you wish to check in later, you can do so upon arrangement, via a personal code, using our so-called KeyBoy.
- Breakfast: Mondays to Fridays: 07:00 – 10:00 hrs
- Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays: 08:00 – 10:00 hrs
- Restaurant:Tuesday to Saturday: 17.00 – 21.00
- Sunday and holidays: 12.00 – 14.00
- Monday closed
- Due to the limited number of tables we ask you to make a reservation.
- All meals can also be picked up.
- Please remember: Our two houses are situated in the picturesque historic part of Heppenheim. This means that we are difficult to access by car, and parking close by is equally difficult. However, thanks to traffic calming around us, you’ll find our hotel extremely peaceful and relaxing.
- The hotel itself has 12 parking spaces. These are subject to availability and cannot be reserved.
- However, there is no problem loading and unloading luggage outside the house.
- The car park is accessible from 07:00 to 22:00 hrs.
- As our two houses are listed as protected buildings, we do not have lifts on our premises.
- Payment methods: EC, MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, American Express
HOW TO GET THERE
To get to us by car, enter “Laudenbacher Tor / Ecke Kirchengasse” in your GPS.
- Coming from a northerly or southerly direction, leave the A5 or A67 motorway, get onto the B460 (Lorscher Strasse) and head for Heppenheim.
- When you’re in Heppenheim, enter the Lorscher Strasse roundabout and take the second exit.
- After 1.6 km (1 mile) leave Lorscher Strasse, turn right into Ludwigstrasse (B3) and head for Heidelberg.
- After 200 metres leave Ludwigstrasse and turn left into Gräfstrasse.
- Follow the road for 400 metres and turn left into Laudenbacher Tor.
- Follow the road for 40 metres until you reach Grosser Markt.
This is the market square outside the hotel. If it is blocked off by bollards, just contact the reception. Our hotel (and restaurant) is situated at one end of the Grosser Markt, on the left.